We are very pleased to host this event again in 2016! Operating an event of this scale requires a tremendous effort from our membership and local families. I think it is very important to have the support of the community not only this year, but in the years to come.
The Tiburon Challenger is part of an annual national series that attracts some of the best players in the world and spectators from the greater SF bay area. One key responsibility is to provide housing for the tournament officials. The length of stay for these officials will vary between 3 to 7 nights with each official requiring their own bedroom and bathroom with no commitment to provide transportation or meals to your guest.
We completely understand that this is large commitment to your household and would offer the following benefits in return:
- Invitation for 2 to welcoming BBQ on Saturday, September 24th at 5:30 – 8pm
- Name recognition in Tournament Program and Courtside Banner
- Preferred seating in ‘friends of the challenger’ seating area
- 2 VIP Hospitality passes for finals weekend
- Invitation for 2 to Sponsors Dinner
We appreciate your interest in helping us host another fantastic tournament! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Tournament Director/Tennis Director